Directions for reaching Dhamma Patthana centre:
The centre is located at Village Kamaspur, Sonepat, Haryana.
Directions via Road:
· Taxis and cars: Taxis may be hired from any place in New Delhi.
1. Take NH1 and go upto Bahalgarh crossing near Sonepat.
2. After Bahalgarh crossing move futher on NH1 for about 4 kms. On right hand side is the sign board of Dhamma Patthana.
3. Turn right from here and then take first left turn towards the village.
4. After crossing the canal, turn left.
5. You will reach the centre.
1. Go to ISBT (Kashmiri Gate) Bus Terminal, New Delhi.
2. From ISBT Bus Terminal take Haryana Roadways bus to Sonepat.
3. Get down at Bahalgarh Chowk in Sonepat.
4. From Bahalgarh chowk take Auto go to Kamaspur Village.
5. Dhammapatthana centre is in Village Kamaspur.
Directions by Train:
Take a train to Sonepat. Then take an Auto/taxi to the Dhamma Patthana centre in Village Kamaspur.
Directions by Air:
From anywhere in India reach New Delhi Airport.
A) Take the Metro from the Airport to Kashmere Gate Metro Terminus (yellow Line)
Goto Interstate bus terminus and catch a bus
Take a Bus to Sonepat . Get off at Bahalgarh crossing. Take an auto to the Centre
B) Alternatively hire a Taxi and follow the route via Road given above.
Incase of difficulty contact Mr Raj Kumar :
Incase of difficulty contact Mr Raj Kumar :(Mobile No. 91-11-9991874524)